freaking chicken SHIT !

damn shit !!!
well, the thing wiv me... is dat guys dat (u know) had always been those disgusting figures ! and i'm like... DAMN !! i got this guy dat makes me like... FREAKED OUT. coz he never stops chcking me out. LIKE DAMN !!!!!!!!

u know dat i hate him. i'm soooo fucking dperesed. i hate him so. he can't stop barging me off. and i can't handle it. it's controlling my mind, body and soul. so im ma kill him. once and for all. HAHAHAH (evil laugh ^^)

YEEEEAAAAA RITE !
joe

Comments

  1. cieeeeeeeee... hus d guy joe? ehehe.. the u-kno-who-guy.. si ituuu ya?? wehehehe.. hey, where've you been? miss ya babe! get well soon y! people said yer sick.. isda rite? hum hum.. i'm hevin a realy2 bad dae rite now.. hix2... help me jo+e!!! plizzzzzzzz.. okie ttyl yak... c ya @ skewl! nigga rawx!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry