This song is too catchy! I like her sense of style, but her hair is getting in the way. But hey, that doesn't mean her music isn't great. It reminds me of Macy Gray - who is extra cool.
There are many little heart cracks that leads to a break up. It's hardly ever about 1 big thing -- though sometimes it could stem from the same root cause creating an obvious pattern of behavior -- but I digress. One of the first instances of my heart 'crack' was when I shared how important is knowing, feeling, and processing emotions for me. I'm the stereotypical eldest daughter who felt like it was her responsibility to hold the family down. There was a number of emotional turmoils that were happening when I grew up -- things that feels humungous for a kid to process on her own. But my parents were both working and I saw how tired they would be even on the weekends. I didn't want to add to the stress, so I kept things as steady as possible. My interests were positively channeled, my academic challenges tackled, my energy were well-spent. Soon enough my 10 year old schedule was just as packed as my parents'. Emotions were at the back of my mind. Productivity a...
the CD cover project is done (above: cover art). it's done!! now i have to do my zine which is due in 4 hours and i have not do anything at all. at all!! so am i freaking out? no. im relieved that this one project is finished. Misha and Khong was great, and the book turns out awesome. here's some of the webcam images of our album art for Johnny Cash. i took all of 'em images. edit them. and send them out to misha to put the text on. the cover was done by misha. khong did all the research. her cover art wasn't printable (sadly. it was one hell of a great cover!) now i really, really have to do my zine project. i slept all night yesterday. i set up my alarm at 12, it didn't go off. am i pissed? no, im just... sighing and go to class early cause misha needs my help.
yea, little jackie is not bad but i love macy gray more. i think macy gray is underrated, her quirky fashion sense and all but she's really talented.
ReplyDeletewell, macy gray is not underated, i think. she's big at her time. she just needs a great come back.
ReplyDeletejoe