hahaha...

felt so bored...
i'm now downloading some songs from the Lime Wire. haha. thank GOD for a little technology, i can head sum songs while making this post.

right now, i dun have any tv at my house. it felt so... boring. it's been five months or... half a year, i havent watched any tv. and it's a huge relieved if i can WATCHED a show of HBO. i missed tv show. i missed HBO, Cinemax, Hallmark, AXN, Cartoon Network, Star World, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, MTV, etc. I NEED A LITTLE TV ! i wonder how can i pass this 1 week 'lebaran' holiday at home, doing nothing more that doing my homework, painting, playing internet, posting @blog, and doing some PS paintbrush search .

wish me luck.

yea, rite.
JOEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry

perfumes likes