i'm getting better

i'm getting better these days, dude.
my mind is not ill anymore. so iguess u know wot i get... I GET OUTTA PIANO CLASS FOREVER ! forever out from YPM !
and... i get my japanese lessons, too. OH<>

and... today i got called with Kak Imel (my piano teacher) and she asked me about the piano test. and i said...i'm not joining. she said i have to asked YPM about the procedure of stoping the lessons. and i said YES right away ! i'll call 'em ASAP!

and... another good news that i THANK GOD SOOOOO MUUCH is that i done this japanese essay for 2 weeks homestay @ japan FREE from KUMON. and KUMON said that i'll be interviewed with the other ppl. soo...i hope i can pass it and go to JAPAN. it's always been my dream ! HOHOHOHO...wish me luck. i;m praying to pass. i really need to go there and meet ICHIGO (loh ??)

so guys.. pray for me. i'm @ ART pathway rite now... so i got lotta ART things to do and research for... WISH ME LUCK one more time.

KISS KISS KISS
smoochies and hugghies

JOE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry