when all you got to keep is strong
move along
move along
just to make it through

in three weeks (two of them is a holiday. and one is a whole week of test), i'll be graduating from high school. good bye high school for good. i'll miss the good times and the bad-embarassing times as well. but the thing is, three more weeks from last day of school and one month from prom... i still do not have:

1. university in US to go to (argh ! more info on this later)
2. prom dress (which not at all important)
3. my perfect height (&*$@&#^$ !!! most strangers i met think im 15 years old. and in US i bet they'll think im 10... $*#&!#&*@&#!$&#^*@&^%*&# !!!!!!!)

anyone have some solutions for me ?! i'm stuck in my world of infrared growth rate which no one can see... no one can feel... BEEP BEEPin' BEEP (censoring words) !!!

until then,
I REFUTE IT, THUS !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry

perfumes likes