blood, sweat and tears


well, i just returned from the hospital scarcely hungry ! Since my mother is afraid that i might had a TBC (hepatitis C), i made an appointment to the doctor and went straight to the lab to check my health. i was so nervous that i can't sing, when i know that they will take my blood ! Urgh, i felt like i was full of sweat and tears... Not that i cry or anything.

When the doctor slowly beginning to get the ever so small needle, i was cringing and i dance (fidgeted actually). i cant stop laughing...of course till the needle get there. my mom said "nggak sakit kan ?" and i was "sakit, dikit... ayo nyanyi mam, supaya aku nggak pusing. ahhahahahahah". akhirnya, gue selesai di ambil darahnya. dan waktu gue lihat berapa banyak darah yang diambil...

DENG ! 3 tubes. maaannnn, three dang tubes ! they took 3 dang tubes of my friggin blood !!!!!!!! i gotta eat something, fast. Urm, tonny roma's ribs ?? yum-yum...

ps: bukan, mbak, gue akhirnya nggak turun peringkat dari mau makan tonny roma's jadi mcd. gue jadinya berenang malem2 jam 7-9pm and trus makan spaghetti di kolam berenang. hehe. gila gue item banget abis berenang selama satu bulan penuh, kayak kuli bangunan baru selesai bongkar atep *snoottt* hilang masa2 gue sekolah di binus gak dapet sinar matahari.

pps: the photo is taken right after my first online chat ever with my lil' brother out there in Auburn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry

perfumes likes