missing a fool


There is this feeling of expecting to hear a distinctive sound in the morning, though not hearing it did not put me into a mourning session, but such loss left a void in my heart. It started when my younger brother, joey, as i called him, left the country for Auburn, Washington. He's taking a high school completion program out there and living on his own (with the help of his house parents of course). I know that life is less hectic without him around, i feel more relaxed without his constant nagging. But there is always some stuff that i cant do without him. things i usually count on him to do, things he usually help me to, errands i usually asked him to run. For example, asking if there is a PCMCIA slot on the laptop. i mean, i cant ask my little sister to check it out. she dont even know what a PCMCIA slot is, i dont even think you know what a PCMCIA slot is. hahaahaha. poor you.

but anyways, i'm not going to ridicule you further, i kinda missed my brother. kind of zealous for him as well. i mean, he's out there getting the proper education while i am here doing nothing except waiting anxiously for the acception letter. but it is to be reminded, that i am not jealous. i will get my education too in the states. but he'll be the one who do the first leap. i am not the leaping kind of person. i'm more of a flying type. you know, the one that imagine so high and get back to reality to do what she's always dreamed of. but you know how dreams can be a little bit too extravagant. thus not all my imaginations come true. "hey lil brother. i'll come and get you."
i pray, Lord, pray that i am going to japan this march. please. please.please. i need a propar JP lessons. please. just for two or three months. i'll do anything, except selling my soul to the devil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry

perfumes likes