and hold on to your kite...


Well, Lily Allen said that i'm "naive" (The Kooks do-over song) last night. But what she doesn't know is that, true or false it may be, i got hopes and i hold on to it. Remember what i always said or write every time something bad or something heart-quenching is happening, "i believe that God has my best interest at hand" and "i'll just wait and worship him". Abraham did what i wrote for more than 40 years in waiting for his promised son, while i did that for a few month and almost breakdown.
Thank the Lord He heard my prayers about making all this housing, visa, financial statement thing an early birthday present. because a lot had happened this past two weeks. like, A LOT! one; on Monday, my grandfather became my sponsor for my study in the US (and thus enabling the financial statement to be sent and i-20 is at hand), two; on Wednesday the coming week, i advertise myself for a housing in downtown seattle, three; from Thursday till Friday, people kept e-mailing me, referring me to people they know and opening their house for me. Just an hour ago, i found the perfect lady that fit the bill; a real Christian in faith and in act, that's all i need. :)
PS: i know that he knows
that i'm not fond of asking,
true or false it may be,
i'm still out to get him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry