cherry on top!

Hello,

i'm getting back on my artistic-self. i am taking the creativity on the loose and brace myself to meet my art links who have inspired me so far. guys, meet Bella Pilar. A fabulous fashion illustrator. My newest design-hero.





News from Polyvore,

I did this set a couple of weeks back. i love the fall colors in this set, definitely would wear them this fall. Though the mini dress means extra stockings and scarf to use with, but i love everything on this set. The book is just an accessory, because i have not read it.

Talk about love, i recently fell in love with Times Bookstore in UPH Lippo Karawaci with their amazing book collections, amazing interior design and architecture. i feel like i could spend the whole day reading books in one of their cocoon sofa! I didn't take any pictures, sorry, but i will next time i visited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry