W E L C O M E

to a memoir of some sort
Follow Me

robots r.o.b.o.h



By  johanna wattimena     9:03 PM     
Roboh, hancur, berantakan... i dont know how to describe it... Rasanya gue mau tutup mata, hitung sampai seratus, buka mata, dan semua problem hilang. Tsk, how i wish!

I could wish the hell i want but that ain't gonna solve my case. so, here's what i'm gonna do. imma keep my little fingers on that thin string of hope and i wont let go. Because you know what, desperate times calls for desperate measures. i was never that girl who got everything planned for my life. you know what they say, life is what happens when you're too busy making plans. So, here's my plan; PRAY. That's why, i'm gonna stay in this track till God clearly says "Are you deaf? Hell no, child."

For now, though i got 2 more weeks to do this whole "im leaving on a commercial plane and i haven't make any appointment for visa interview", i am standing straight and tall (well, maybe not tall, short but lean) saying "I TRUST IN YOU OH LORD GOD ALMIGHTY". wherever he leads me, i'm going with him.

Why am i such a daft, you ask? here's why, girls, God has shown me so much of His ways that i can't help but say that God is leading me to the US, to that college, to that family. Not because it's going to be easy, but because He knows that He could freely shape me there. I have a purpose, just like you guys have one (or two). He's teaching me to be patient. And boy am i suffering for what i ask! seriously, if you see me right now, you'll see that im writting this to keep my head in its place. not to go break down and say "leave me alone, i'll get a hold of my damn life better than you can". i am going to prove what Apostle Paul said about the power of prayers and i'm going to prove what King David written that God really can "lift me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire. He set my feet upon a rock, a firm place to stand."

About johanna wattimena

An explorer driven by curiosity. This blog is one of the longest commitment she manage to keep.