visa!


Yay! good news, i got my visa! Thank GOD!
Even when the visa officers knew that i have not pay my SEVIS fee, they still allowed me to go into the office, have a little interview, and had the chance to get my visa! i'll take the visa and my passport and my I-20 on moday, which means i'll leave on monday noon. Now i need to pay my SEVIS fee, however i need to enter my I-20 numbers (which are now in the possesion of the embassy). i have no idea what's my I-20 numbers are. MAN! now that's another praying matter...

So help me lord, what's my i-20 numbers?

*Update: i finally went back to the embassy, get my i-20, photocopy it, get my sevis fee done, returned to the embassy and finally learned that; i can't get my passport back and photocopy it. which means that i wont be able to purchase a flight ticket anytime soon.

but im still hoping to be able to fly to seattle on the 25th. i'll pray for the best of luck!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry