and the story goes...


i say, i know sometimes i do feel like overly happy and perky. but as soon as i get alone, i feel differently. not so perky, a lot calmer, a hell lot more calculative. believe it or not, i have been busying myself with my homeworks yesterday; till 12pm doing 2 HW and 1-2pm watching bridget jones diary. hey, dont get angry here! it's friggin weekend, i deserve a tv time.

i decided that tomorrow will be another day of work. i will finished 2 other HW of mine. but like a good young girl, i didnt. i went out with my house mates; Andrea, Ryan and Eric. We went to South Center as usual. and i bought 2 body splash (buy 1 get 1 free), one lotion and one fedora hat!! everything for less than 30 bucks! i am so amazed and HAPPY! i finished my mission :D

On the way to South Center i did my sketches for Design Drawing class, and this ghetto spanish guy said that it's some "asian shit". i dont mind, really. "shit" here means "thing". so what i did is an "asian thing" and i did do an asian thing on my sketches. so im glad that he gets it.

Back home we had a little dinner and we went karaoke at home. we drank a little, no one gets drunk, but Eric went down way early (Maui said he's dizzy), Ryan went sleepy (cuz he's sorta drunk) and Andrea, I and my Host Dad was left to do a little more singing. i did most of them, and im glad that i did. i missed karaoke. i did Hello Dolly, Mes!!! hahahahaha :D which reminds me how i missed my high school friends...

Comments

  1. fierce abis kayanya fedora hat lo yang baru joe! hohohoho.
    WAAAA HELLO DOLLYYYYYY!!!!! hahahahahahaha I'm so honoured!! and you putted me in your essay!! AAAA hehehe. Enak gak Mediteranian? gw baru beli Miss Dior Cherie! mmm gw pengen karaoke juga dooong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry