today's updates...

So i've moved outta basement and claim Andy's place as mine. Andy (Andrea actually, but i call her Andy) is the girl in that picture above, along with Ryan. Gosh, i really miss Andy. She's a great shopping partner, she's so fun to be with... i missed her. :(

This room is much-much smaller than my basement room. it is much much hotter too. i mean, i actually wear a sleeveless tee and still feel hot! i got all of my stuff outta my luggage. As you can see the picture down there; i got all my stuff in my bed. i dont kno where to put them bcoz this place is extra small. but hey, im cool with that. no problemo. you know why? here's a few reasons why i gladly move up...

1. I get another monitor; a 17 inch-ish flat screen hp monitor. working side by side with my FabMac.
2. I get an additional keyboard that actually works with my mac. double fab!
3. I can transfer my pictures from my cannon camera. coz there's an extra card reader and an external USB plugs. Triple Fab!
4. I am so much closer to the bathroom, it's plactically 3 steps away.
5. this room is so warm, i dont need my jacket (or socks everyday)! which means no ore stinky feet and stinky armpits!
6. though the space is so much smaller, i am so much happier here. i do get a much smaller TV, but i ahve a sound system that could be plugged to my FabMac. and i have a bigger fridge, a dvd player and a vcr player.

basically, i am stoked! so, here's me... and my new room. am i enjoying my stay? YES!!! i love the Fernandez. Marlon was like; "you can't be that lucky" and i replied "God Loves Me. That's why." A little testimony to worship my God. Right?

Thank You, Jesus. i thank thee for all your greatness.
you have me amazed. forever im giving up my life to worship you.
trully my heart belongs to you.


for more pictures; click "here"

Comments

  1. Joe, gw liat2 foto homestay lo.. OMG! it's sooo beautiful!! the windows and over looking panoramic views. aduuuh I'm so glad for you Joe! hehehe good person deserves to get good things. hehehe. kapan2 kalo punya duit, gw mampir yahh!

    xoxo
    Ames

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry

perfumes likes