a look to my school life



Introducing my weekly assigment. Due every Monday along with another mini assignment from the illustrator class - which i'm gonna show to you one day. i like my illustrator works better than photoshop... but, it is what it is.

the main purpose of the project is to create different photo-realistic look to these 2 combined images. i was only allowed to use the two images, and no other images are allowed to be photoshop-ed in.

i enjoyed this class, though sometimes it does get a little tedious and boring. i learned more from tutorials, rather than the teacher himself. but every time i have a question, or in need of a feed back, my teacher is the perfect way to go.

and yes, i love my school.

ps: i am not responsible for the type. but it is my favorite type; Rockwell. Next one on the line would be Georgia, Verdana then Helvetica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry