W E L C O M E

to a memoir of some sort
Follow Me

a look to my school life



By  johanna wattimena     12:09 PM     


Introducing my weekly assigment. Due every Monday along with another mini assignment from the illustrator class - which i'm gonna show to you one day. i like my illustrator works better than photoshop... but, it is what it is.

the main purpose of the project is to create different photo-realistic look to these 2 combined images. i was only allowed to use the two images, and no other images are allowed to be photoshop-ed in.

i enjoyed this class, though sometimes it does get a little tedious and boring. i learned more from tutorials, rather than the teacher himself. but every time i have a question, or in need of a feed back, my teacher is the perfect way to go.

and yes, i love my school.

ps: i am not responsible for the type. but it is my favorite type; Rockwell. Next one on the line would be Georgia, Verdana then Helvetica.

About johanna wattimena

An explorer driven by curiosity. This blog is one of the longest commitment she manage to keep.