the song i've been looking for

is found!

You're Holy by Darlene Zschech (wait, is that how you spell her name?). This song has a beautiful meaning to the lyrics.

You are holy, holy
Lord there is none like You
You are holy, holy
Glory to You alone

I'll sing Your praises forever
Deeper in love with You
Here in your courts
Where I'm close to Your throne
I've found where I belong


Amazing isn't it? Simply soothing melody and humbling words. I am in love with God right now. Yes, my world may not go according to my wishes right now (as a matter of fact, my world is crumbling down by days), but just walking with God step by step, it has opened my eyes to so much more than i could ever planned for myself. Now i know how it feels like to be in a place where God's words are being shared daily. You are daily touched by God's goodness and i dont ever want it to stop.

no one can take this joy away from me. not even my worldly circumstances. amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry