Somehow?

once i was told to wait. things were fine at first, but it gets harder and harder. try to drive in a pitch black storm. nothing but the headlight is guiding you. no cell phone signal, no street light, no nothing. just you in the car, driving with the head light on that lights the next five mile that you're about to drive to. will you get to your destination?

eventually you will.

now will i?

these questions made me extremely melancholic. i watched Bride Wars just a moment ago. and i was left with a sigh and a smile. i prepared my lunch for the morning and blogged about how i don't want to go to sleep yet. despite my early class tomorrow, despite the lateness of the hour. despite my heavy sigh.

now will i?

eventually, somehow, i will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry