my new fabness blog

Steven Meisel's photo-story. see all the Gundams? Gotta love em.


hear he, hear he

it's official that my adorearts.info blog will no longer be active. it was never active anyway. this new one, however is currently active. nothing personal will be blogged there, that's why i have this little blog right here.

>>http://tresdivine.livejournal.com<<

is all about design, music, fashion, photography, and movies. so, for those who liked my design sense - all those quirky, cool design cases i've got going on - that's the blog worth following.

well, that's all for now. i'm off to warmbeach with my church mates. im going to blur's place before. so wish me safetiness and i'll write again if i'm not dead by then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry