skinage: spring inspired




it's so sunny outside today. but im dog tired. i slept on most of my bus rides for weeks now, i almost fainted on my way to school today. but im good now. still a little dizzy and a little tired (or way too tired to even feel it). i just finished most of my CD cover images, Misha is compiling everything. i hope he's doing okay.

i have a zine to finish by tonight. so excuse me while i give you today's shot of skinage. (better put my skin doodling for a good cause, right? -- um, like blogging? pffttt)



Comments

  1. Joe, ini henna? or pulpen tattoo? hehehe nice joeee! very youuuu!

    betewe,
    I'm honoured to read your comment in my post! I love your writing style as well!! just like how I love your art style, painting style,fashion sense, and music selections!!! hehehehe I support you for whatever you do, teman.. thanks for always supporting me.. (kok jadi deep gini???) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahaha <3 <3 <3 you!!
    it's a milipen. it works better than a marker cause it stays longer and it's fine tipped, so i get to really explore with lines and all.

    but it feels warm on my skin and im kinda afraid that it'll do something to the skin. markers don't do that. haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry