W E L C O M E

to a memoir of some sort
Follow Me

A Year Ago Today



By  johanna wattimena     4:35 PM    Labels: 

I W A S surfing flickr just now, and this catches my eye; A Year Ago Today. What happened back then? I don't know what exactly went through my mind at that time, but i read my july 8th 2008 entry on my diary, and i remembers that Oma was hospitalized, can't move, can't respond. She's just sleep and not move. This is what i wrote the day after today last year;

Psalm 40:2
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand

"God is saying that i could trust him.
He knows that i'm poor and needy,
that i'm stuck in a mud, but god has put me
on that firm rock.
i could trust in Him..."

"my heart was broken
seeing Oma so
helpless
and fragile."

About johanna wattimena

An explorer driven by curiosity. This blog is one of the longest commitment she manage to keep.