A Year Ago Today


I W A S surfing flickr just now, and this catches my eye; A Year Ago Today. What happened back then? I don't know what exactly went through my mind at that time, but i read my july 8th 2008 entry on my diary, and i remembers that Oma was hospitalized, can't move, can't respond. She's just sleep and not move. This is what i wrote the day after today last year;

Psalm 40:2
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand

"God is saying that i could trust him.
He knows that i'm poor and needy,
that i'm stuck in a mud, but god has put me
on that firm rock.
i could trust in Him..."

"my heart was broken
seeing Oma so
helpless
and fragile."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry