Tagged: 6 Things That Makes Me Happy

Here's a list, in no particular order of the Random Things that makes me Happy:

1. Waking up with a great song in my head, and getting that feeling like God is calling me for a conversation. You know, that happily longing, peaceful feeling?
2. Fantastic laughs from my friends, especially when playing sports while crazy-dancing [all thanks to Gorby]
3. Great Songs [especially those legit, free songs]
4. Seattle's sunny, blue-sky, cool day
5. Awfully Sweet Inspirations; photos, videos, music, designs, books, city explorations, conversations
6. curious things that amused me in some random way

oh, happy memories! thanks, maya, for tagging me.
thank you lord, for letting me get all these every single day! i'm feeling the love, xoxo!

therefore, im spreading this love to:
nandya
mia
ferna
janit

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry

perfumes likes