i want to yell it to you

i can't understand it. i dont understand why you surround yourself with these kinds of people, keeping your thoughts to that one topic and then pouring it out on me, at the end of the day, like i'm on your side. you kept telling me that life's a mystery. it is, i agree. but if you don't make yourself form the best out of it, you'd be damn right suffer.

i think all you said that night was all non-sense. if you felt guilty, you would turn away from that. but you kept on walking, turning back to me saying "sorry i can't help it," smiling, asking me to smile along.

i won't give even a nod when i see you heading towards the fire. next time, i won't be polite.
Damn those thoughts, F. It's about time for your fire-walled brain to snap the f u c k out.



ps: you will quit saying that mine would be the same. or my father's was similar. because they will not and they did not. i have the biggest rock i could lean on. He could be yours too.

Comments

  1. man your way good at writing i loove your stuff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry