i've decided


I remember, the moment i walked out of the SIFF opening that night, happily confused - unable to take all the emotions in. I was and still am extremely grateful that i had the chance to have my video screened once every 3 movies. But i honestly have to say that it wasn't my good works that put it in there, it's an unspeakable kindness that was given to open my eyes to this: that i do not want to spend my entire life making pretty things, making people happy, and gaining recognition. that would be nice, but i think life asks for so much more than that.

and so, i want to be a good worker for an eternal cause, making use these things God has given me. whatever that occupation might be.


ps: there's mosquitoes in my room. i wonder why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry