favoritism

i was talking to dania last week about me not having favorites. or preferences, as she put it.
we joked about how i would pick a guy for a date. i'd close my eyes, and do a random pick.
but after thinking with her for quite a while, i figure some things that i like. not that im gonna be totally picky about it, but at least "it's a start" quoted from danz.

food:
1. i like yogurt pie. that one, that i can never make, from Oma Dee's friend in Indo.
2. i dislike soggy food. food that wasn't made soggy but turned soggy. like cookies dipped in milk, corn flakes cereal after 1 minute in milk, soft/soggy noodles, etc.
3. my favorite yogurt is: honey greek yogurt! yes, with an exclamation point.
4. i like honey glazed onion.

that's all i can think of. the rest of the food pyramid would be a "yeah, sure, whatever" thing.

Comments

  1. don't judge my microwaved cereal... o_O

    hahahah... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i AM judging your microwave cereal.
    whether you take my judgment into account or not, it doesn't concern me, miss nitiutomo. *cough. read this in a mrs. principal voice*

    j

    LOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry