in the pursuit

i dont know
i dont know i dont know i dont know!

im blind as a bat
i know i was built for something
a greater purpose than just leaving carbon footprints
but what that is
i am left clueless

i tried to think of the things
that makes me stay awake at night
so graphic design luls me to sleep
motion graphics is incredibly frustrating
i put writing on hold, skills escape me
singing is an old dream
acting was a laughable career of make believe

despite all that
i know that i know that i know
i'm very sure i am
made for a purpose greater than myself

people told me, you're made for the entertainment
some other told me i'm gonna be a humanitarian
my brain, and my history claims the obvious teaching path
but really, dear God, i want passion.


suatu hari nanti, aku bakal tau.
cause you never stop working good works in me. thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry

perfumes likes