perfumes likes

As a part of my procrastination today, I will talk about perfumes that I like:


1. White Tea and Ginger by Bath and Body Works:
When I'm wearing this I feel independent, stable, and focused. I used this in high school, re-purchase this when a BBW classic scents sale came up last year. This is definitely a comfortable scent for me.
It smells fresh, and clean (more in the leafy range). Tones in this body spray: Yuzu, Lemon, Green Tea, Bergamot, Geranium, Nutmeg, Rose, Earl Grey Tea, Musk, Woods, Berries. You can definitely smell the lemon and green tea in here. Not much of musk, woods or berries - imo.



2. Brit Sheer by Burberry:
When I'm wearing this, I feel feminine, soft and quiet. I bought the roll on version of this, because I wasn't sure if I would like it, or have the time to finish the whole bottle before getting bored. It is light and floral. Fresh on first spray (or roll, in my case) with hints of sweet fruits like pear, and lychee. For some reason, I also smell mangoes in this. As it progresses, it turns into this powdery, floral, soapy scent. White musk settles quietly in the end. A pretty, clean scent. Tones in this eau de toilette according to Sephora:  Bright Yuzu, Pineapple Leaves, Litchi, Mandarin, Grapes, Pink Peony, Peach Blossom, Nashi, White Musk and Creamy Amyris Woods. 



3. Rock in Rio by Escada:
When I'm wearing this I feel vibrant, energetic and fresh. I got this along with the brit sheer. I've always wanted to get escada's summer scents since... junior high school, maybe? but my mom always said that it smells like 30 something women. I disagree. I think it smells fresh, fruity and young, like sweaty summer days, dancing by the beach. One downside to this scent is its strong grapefruit (or at least, something tangeriney). VonMaur said it's tones are tangerine, papaya, coconut and pineaple. The heart notes consist of sugar cane and peach. The base is sandalwood and musks. I think it's a fruit bomb. I do not smell papaya at all, or it would be an instant turn off for me.


So those are the three that I'm liking.. I tried sampler of countless perfumes, but none hit the spot like these 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry