Current Status

Still hasn't apply for work, yet. I was about to when the kids asked me to watch a movie, then I was about to when Retreat was on for the weekend, then I was about to when i got really tired..

Guilty. Yes.

Despite all that, I have so many things to say. So much happened during the Retreat week. So much was crammed into my head - in a good way - but it'll take sometime for me to process all that. I am, as few know, is slow with grasping personal feelings and changing perspective. I would write it all in a blog, but I have 3 personal statements to check (friends. i'm not applying to another school until i make some good load of money. haaa).

So, with that said, I'm off. ;P

Comments

  1. gurl, update the blog plz, i miss reading you =(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry

perfumes likes