Abandon ship?



I have to say, they were right. My parents.

I just got out of 2 meetings for 2 new freelance gigs that I've said yes to. You know I can't say no.. to a lot of things. Much to my surprise, my parents called me an hour after the meeting ends. My mom went through a long speech about focus. My dad about doing everything to stay in the states. Basically they both said to quiet down, don't take the jobs, and just focus on getting the one job. Money is their part. My part is to get the H1.

Right now, my head is spinning hard and my heart is beating around. My stomach is in my face, and my face is on my butt. Really. I can't say anything right now. I have to process this before the afternoon ends, and my next appointment begins.

Alright, Goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry