blup


When I went into my room tonight, I was overcame by the shrill heaviness of my heart. If I were to leave this town today, I wouldn't be very proud of how far I have gone. There are still holes around me that I want to fix, and there will be holes I make if I were to leave.

For now I know I have responsibilities to uphold. I am not perfect, but I will not let that be a reason for not trying. There is a need to be met, and it takes a fully functioning Johanna to do it - or at least gather enough people to work together.

I want to make myself remember that I am not alone in this world. I am not a lone fighter of wrongs, nor am I any sorts of fighter. May God's strength carry me over, move me forward, and filled me to the brim. Stay with me holy spirit, encourage my wallowing heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry

perfumes likes