Sharing Music

It's been a while since I did a post like this.. So, enjoy some of the music that has been playing in my night work time:

RAC - Let Go ft. Kele and MNDR
Nothing beats the simple fun beat that this music carries. Besides, the video is hauntingly cool.




NONONO - Pumpin Blood
Feeling like dancing to swedish pop?




Betty Who - You're In Love
The sound of Passion Pit with the voice of indie Katy Perry. Isn't that perfect?




Tulus-Sewindu
This guy is unbeatable. He could really steal my heart just by the sound of his voice. His music is the honest mix of indo-easy-listening-jazz-pop incredibility, as such:




Suddenly September ft. Teza Sumendra - Chocolate High
And the list won't be complete without a heart throb. I'm a fan girl over this heart breaker. His voice is Barry White low, slurty as melted chocolate, with a sexy Drake face. I'm sorry Doug Baldwin, but you've just been beaten by an Indo.




Now I can go back to work. I'll see you in the morning, loves ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry