Dance Again

photo taken from here


Hold me, cause I'm not complete. Pull me into your arms, cause you know I'm always seeking out for something else. My life falls piece by piece into the floor when you're not close. But like the most hard headed crook that I am, I will always dance off course.

Are we still dancing, Dear? Are we still waltzing to the rhythms of our hearts? Cause I can hardly hear the music, the melodies that once follows our steps.

I miss you. I miss us.

It's stupid cause I've been saying this since years ago. I don't wanna stray, I want to stay. Right there with you -- wherever there might be.

This is the part where I learn to be an adult, and treated us more than our feelings. Meet me tonight, and ask me out for a dance.

I will, I will dance with you.


Written while listening to James Bay's 'Let It Go'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done being high and dry